2nd International EUSALP Workshop on Territorial Brands in the Alpine Region
The members of EUSALP Action Group 6, the Permanent Secretariat of the Alpine Convention and the workshop organisers look forward to discussing the potential of territorial brands with you during this two-day conference!
Join us on 10th and 11th June 2021 to hear about inspiring experiences with small-scale territorial brands at the local level.
The online workshop will be held on Zoom.
Please find the full programme here.
Date: 10 & 11 June 2021
- Welcome address - Smerkolj
- Welcome address - Barret
- Territorial Brands: What are we talking about? - Rinallo
- The Farm to Fork Strategy & CAP - Lütteken
- Circular Economy and Innovation in Mountain Areas: A role for territorial brands - Cloutteau
- Small-Scale Territorial Brands in the Alps - Hojesky
- Radical Change Towards Local Production and Consumption - Hoffmann
- Die Regionalwert AG Freiburg und Richtig rechnen in der Landwirtschaft - Hiß
- True Cost of Food - Perotti