The Permanent Committee (Regulation*) is the executive body of the Alpine Conference. It consists of the delegates of the Alpine countries. The Permanent Committee ensures that the Convention’s ideas, principles and aims are carried out into practice. The Permanent Committee generally meets twice a year.
The Permanent Committee is defined in Article 8 of the Framework Convention.
Ministry of Natural Resources and Spatial Planning
Spatial Planning, Construction and Housing Directorate
- It analyses the information submitted by the Member States on implementing the Convention and reports to the Alpine Conference.
- It prepares programmes for meetings of the Alpine Conference and proposes the agenda.
- It sets up Working Groups that have to formulate Protocols and recommendations and it coordinates their activities.
- It examines and harmonises the contents of draft Protocols and makes proposals to the Alpine Conference.
* courtesy English translation provided by the Permanent Secretariat of the Alpine Convention
|Head of delegation: Ewald Galle
Focal Point: Katharina Zwettler
|Head of delegation: Aude Charrier
Focal Point: Isabelle Paillet
|Head of delegation: Christian Ernstberger
Focal Point: Christian Ernstberger
|Head of delegation: Paolo Angelini
Focal Point: Paolo Angelini
|Head of delegation: Regula Imhof
Focal Point: Karin Jehle
|Head of delegation: Wilfrid Deri
Focal Point: Astrid Claudel-Rusin
|Head of delegation: Blanka Bartol
Focal Point: Majda Lovrenčič
|Head of delegation: Silvia Jost
Focal Point: /
|Head of delegation: /
Focal Point: Andrea Bianchini