Young Academics Award 2012
Young Academics Award 2012 only exists in English:
DEMOGRAPHIC SHIFT AND CLIMATE CHANGE
The prizes for the Young Scientists Award competition of the Alpine Convention in its 2012 edition have been awarded to:
- Elena Ferrario: "Comelico staying or leaving. Reasons to Return to an Alpine Valley"
- Robert Steiger: "Climate Change Impact on Skiing Tourism in Tyrol"
- Frieder Voll: "The Significance of the Factor "Accessibility" in the Alps"
Additionally, two special prizes have been awarded:
- Giulia Testori: "Nuove Kamunje Strategie pre un Graduale Ripopolamento dell Valli del Natisone"
- Johannes Schmied: "Acceptance for Infrastructure for Renewable Energy in Alpine Destinations by Tourists"
Call: Best work on policy relevant to Alpine issues (closed)