PRESIDENCY OF THE ALPINE CONVENTION
The current Presidency of the Alpine Convention is held by Italy (2013 - 2014) and lead by the Italian Ministry of Environment.
Minister Andrea Orlando is President of the Alpine Conference.
Italian Minister Clini met with the appointed Secretary General Markus Reiterer and the current
Secretary General Marco Onida, to agree on the program for the two-year period of Italian
Presidency of the Alpine Convention.
- Workshop on International Mountain Cooperation Initiative of the Task Force on Mountain Cooperation
Budoia (I), 6 -7 June 2013
- WORKSHOP "A Digital Agenda on quality of life in the Alps: possible solutions in light
of the demographic changes"
Domodossola (I), 30th May 2013
- First meeting of the 5th Report on the State of the Alps ad hoc Working Group (RSA V)
Domodossola (I), 29th May 2013
- Public workshop: the natural and cultural alpine capital as UNESCO World Heritage
Verona (I), 27th May 2013
- WORKSHOP "The future of Alpine forests in light of the potential impacts of climate change: threats and opportunities"
Press: AgenParl - "WORKSHOP SU FUTURO FORESTE ALPINE"
Udine (I), 17th May 2013
- Expert meeting WISO PLATFORM
- press release
- Nel Parco del Grand Paradiso un milione e mezzo di visitatori. Lunedì 22 aprile a Cogne incontro della Convenzione delle Alpi
- Workshop "Politiche per un turismo alpino sostenibile tra redditività dei territori e uso parsimonioso del suolo". Information note (IT, FR, SL, DE).
Edolo (I), April 9, 2013
- Public Workshop and expert meeting "Environmental and social sustainability of alpine tourism"
Courmayeur (I), 20th – 21st March 2013
- Experiences and paths in the implementation of the Flood Directive (2007/60/EC) in Alpine areas
Aosta (I), 19th March 2013
- Information note regarding the Alpine Spring Festival (IT, FR, SL, DE)
Bolzano (I), 4 -8 March 2013